FK Irons Spektra Flux S Wireless Tattoo Machine
Ahead of the curve, Microbeau pushed the boundaries of technology to bring to market the cordless Flux S™ permanent makeup machine.
Count on Microbeau’s approachable customer service based in the USA and our quest for innovative, reliable machines designed by PMU technicians.
The Flux S interchangeable battery lasts up to 12 hours and charges with a regular USB-C cord.
Optimized for PMU artists’ needs, it is elegantly designed, manageable and lightweight for an ease of use that will unleash your abilities to a whole new level of beauty.
Soon you’ll be able to control the voltage using voice commands through new features on the Darklab app, which you can download for free on your cellphone. Other updates will increase your business efficiency, as well as helping avoid cross-contamination.
- No cord, no power supply = less cross-contamination
- Very easy setup
- Switch sides effortlessly while working
- New generation of brushless motors means it’s lightweight: Only 6 ounces (170 grams)
- Dynamic Power Path Management: Consistent power for more accurate work
- 3 mm stroke optimized for PMU
- Most of the weight is in the center
- User-friendly, color-coded voltage display
- Decrease and increase voltage by half increments
- Voltage from 5 – 12 Volts
- Detachable battery: Switch to the auxiliary PowerBolt battery. Save when you buy both at the same time!
- Battery life: Up to 12 hours. Complete charge in less than 2 hours with standard USB-C cord. Note: Longer power cords and weaker power sources will result on the unit taking a long time to charge or not charging at all.
- Bluetooth enabled: Pair with Darklab app
- Darklab app: Change voltage through voice, access tattoo time and receive firmware updates
- Compatible with most membrane needles
- Manufactured in the USA
All sales on this item are final. Warranty service for this item will be provided by the manufacturer.